Monday, September 05, 2005

Could this be the Housing Bubble Bursting?

I saw something yesterday that was very interesting and very different than I've seen in the past 2 1/2 years. I saw a huge bevy of signs pointing people towards open houses on this corner in one of the hottest housing markets in the nation - Mar Vista (near Venice Beach and Santa Monica), CA.



You can't see from the photo, but the signs went all the way around the corner and down part of the block. I would say there were about 20 total.

You always see a few signs like this on the weekends around the area, and it WAS the Labor Day weekend (a hot selling weekend?). So perhaps my assumption is wrong. But I just thought I would post this in case it turns out to be the big turning point, and than I would be cool like a breaking news blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home